Thursday, July 3, 2008

Something I've been trying to do...

Lately, I've been getting a little bit slimmer, a little more creative, a slight bit more energetic, and a hell of a lot more bored. I never really realized just how busy school kept me until this summer and, without having a license, most of my time takes place in my room, either on the bed or at the table and almost always on the computer. Now, I've decided to actually get a little more productive with my ambitions.
Starting probably next week (maybe a little earlier, we'll see) I'm going to actually work a megaton-load on my art, even working a lot on this site. I'll probably mess around with the look of it, and who knows, I might even put some sketches up here. No really, who knows? I honestly don't know what I'm gonna be doing with some of the stuff I draw. Most of it might evolve into something cool and the rest of it is just going to be some experimental stuff I'm testing out.

A few more things for the summer: I'm gonna see a sh!tload of movies, I'm going to read even more comics, I'll end up finishing at least one or two games, and I'm gonna be writing a LOT more stuff here. Those are my plans for the summer, so let's see if I actually go through with them, shall we?

No comments: